Want to get eMail notifications when I post new articles? Click here!
- My Job Shadow Day with Emily
- What Inspires Me Most: A Story By My Niece, Carrie Barker
- Making Memories
- Dog Accessories: All Bark, No Bite
- Part III: Outdoor & Lake Toys: Getting Ready for Summer Guests
- Part II: Kitchen: Getting Ready for Summer Guests
- Pollen, a Bucket List, and a Tiger
- Part I: Bedroom and Bathroom: Getting Ready for Summer Guests
- Make a memory with lake living.
- Decorating With Green – Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Monthly Archives: April 2010
My dad, who turned seventy-three this year, came up with his “bucket list” shortly after my mom passed away a couple of years ago. At the top of that list was a visit to the Masters in Augusta, Georgia. … Continue reading →
Hitting eighty-five degrees on Lake Keowee, South Carolina, yesterday was the first day that actually resembled summer. Birds were chirping, fish were jumping, and ducks were quacking—the sounds of nature were everywhere. I sat outside for a couple of … Continue reading →